In this seminar, you will learn about the features and benefits of the Cisco Business Edition 3000 and 6000.
Cisco Business Edition 6000
Simplify your transition from outdated telephony systems to unified communications. The Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution quickly pays for itself by lowering total cost of ownership. It’s an affordable, simple, scalable choice for midsize businesses.
Cisco Business Edition 6000 delivers full-featured, enterprise-class communications and collaboration services that successful midsize businesses rely on today. Built on Cisco’s world-leading unified communications architecture, the BE 6000 solution boasts both foundational and additional collaboration options that offer customers the flexibility to build an exact solution to meet their specific needs.
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Instant Messaging and Presence with Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Prime – Unified Provisioning Manager Business Edition
- Cisco Enterprise Licensing Manager
- Collaboration options, including: TelePresence, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles, Cisco WebEx – Web Conferencing and Cisco Emergency Responder
Cisco Business Edition 3000
The Cisco® Business Edition 3000 is a purpose-built appliance that delivers essential business-class unified communications and collaboration for small and midsize businesses with up to 300 users and 400 devices located at up to 10 sites. Hosted on a compact hardware platform, Cisco Business Edition 3000 integrates the benefits of voice, video, mobility, messaging, applications, and voice gateway services on a single appliance. Consolidating these capabilities on a single appliance creates a cost-effective solution that is both simple to set up and easier to manage; it also lowers the total cost of ownership and provides a smooth transition from older, outdated telephony systems to a new-age unified communications and collaboration solution.
- Connections for all your locations, with support for up 300 users and 10 sites
- Mobility capabilities at no extra charge to keep you connected at all times
- Voicemail and Automated-Attendant to help route critical calls and messages
- PC and mobile client applications for desk-phone functions when traveling
- Point-to-point video telephony that is as easy as a phone call
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking capabilities for cost savings
- Advanced collaboration capabilities with instant messaging, presence, and meetings when using Cisco WebEx® services